Why doggy daycare?
Daycare is more than just a place to leave your dog when you go out.
At Ivory Creek Pet Retreat the dogs get:
- one-on-one attention from the staff,
- a wide variety of enrichment activities from obstacle courses to the scent garden,
- safe & structured off leash play time with other like minded dogs,
- quiet time to recharge their batteries and to prevent over stimulation.
PLAY AND TRAIN packages where your dog have specific training issues worked on with one on one sessions with our trainers through out the daycare day.
Reasons for sending you dog to doggy daycare
- exercise & energy release
- structure & routine
- peace of mind knowing your dog is safe
- can help relieve separation anxiety
Half Day. $33
Casual Daycare. $44 per day
10 Day multi-pass.* $330
8 week DaySchool multi-pass* $720
* multi passes have a 13 week expiry
Dog daycare is best suited for dogs who already enjoy dog-to-dog socialisation.
All dogs require an assessment prior to attending our daycare .
We cater to dogs and puppies of all ages*
If your dog has had any negative experiences, can become overwhelmed in social situations, responds negatively to new friends, or has had a limited socialisation history, it may not be appropriate for group play daycare.
We are happy to work with dogs that suffer anxiety, please contact us for further information and pricing.
(* as soon as your puppy has had their C5 injection, they are welcome to start attending. This can be anywhere between 10-16 weeks depending on your vet's schedule).