PLEASE NOTE as of 1st July 2021
Our prices have gone up a minimum of 10% to cover GST.
Why doggy daycare?
Daycare is more than just a place to leave your dog when you go out.
At Ivory Creek Pet Retreat the dogs get:
- one-on-one attention from the staff,
- a wide variety of enrichment activities from obstacle courses to the scent garden,
- safe & structured off leash play time with other like minded dogs,
- quiet time to recharge their batteries and to prevent over stimulation.
Reasons for sending you dog to doggy daycare
- exercise & energy release
- structure & routine
- peace of mind knowing your dog is safe
- can help relieve separation anxiety
Half Day. $22
Casual Daycare. $33 per day
5 day multi-pass.* $137.50
10 day multi-pass.* $220
* multi passes have a 30 week expiry
Dog daycare is best suited for dogs who already enjoy dog-to-dog socialisation.
All dogs require an assessment prior to attending our daycare .
We cater to dogs and puppies of *all ages
If your dog has had any negative experiences, can become overwhelmed in social situations, responds negatively to new friends, or has had a limited socialisation history, it may not be appropriate for group play daycare.
We are happy to work with dogs that suffer anxiety, please contact us for further information and pricing.
(* as soon as your puppy has had their C5 injection, they are welcome to start attending. This can be anywhere between 10-16 weeks depending on your vet's schedule).